Download the ACE fact sheet
- ACE is a university-owned and operated testing and research facility with a working area of approximately 16,300 square metres.
- ACE is a flexible, dynamic and secure one-stop-shop with a full range of testing facilities, educational and research labs, and offices for faculty, academic and industry visitors.
- ACE is where industry leaders, top researchers and some of the best and brightest students collaborate to create, test and validate paradigm-shifting innovations with a focus on bringing them to market as rapidly as possible. Office and lab space is available for anyone to rent.
- The facility's climatic wind tunnel has extreme weather capabilities along with a large yawing chassis dynamometer that can, for the first time anywhere, test properties in crosswinds. It has a solar array to replicate the effects of the sun, and is also hydrogen-capable, allowing for alternative fuel cell development.
- This commercial test facility is available for rent to manufacturers of all descriptions, startup companies and researchers in Canada and around the globe.